- Microwave: Place gel pack into microwave for approximaterly 30 seconds (If the gel pack is at room temperature ) or 1 minute(if the gel pack is frozen) on high power.
- After this time, check that the correct temperature has been reached
- If not, further exposure should be in 10 second bursts
Times are based on A600W microwave
Adjust heating times accordimgly to suit the power of your microwave
- Bring water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- And immerse the gel pack for appoximately 4-10 minutes
- After 4 minutes, check every 1 minute to see if the correct temperature has been reached
- Ideal to use for-temporary relief of muscle aches and pains, back pain, sinusitis and menstrual cramps
- Whether used hot or cold, it is advisable to check that the temperature is not too extreme against the skin
- It is recommended that the gel pack is wrapped in cloth before applying to skin
- Gently wash with neutral soapy water in warm water. Dry before use. Do not machine wash, dry clean or wring
- It is best to heat the water instead of the microwave